- Diameter: 15/16"
- Depth of cut: 2"
- Series: 12,000
- Use Hougen pilot #: 10531
- For use with Hougen portable magnetic drills
- Hardened M2 high speed steel material
- Precision ground & fully fluted provides better chip evacuation, requires less horsepower & offers better performance in deeper holes
- 3/4" Double flatted shank is very rigid & offers up to 2 times the tool life as compared to quick change tool mounting on competitive products
- Only a thin area of material touches the outside of the hole which provides for less friction and a better hole finish
- Patented Hougen edge geometry provides faster, smoother cuts, with less chatter
- Tapered inner diameter provides a relief area between the slug & cutter to reduce hosepower & improve slug ejection
- Up to 10 cutting edges distribute the cutting load evenly to maximize feed rates
- The slug offers a higher scrap value than loose chips
From the Manufacturer
Hougen 12230 15/16-Inch Diameter Rotabroach 2-Inch D.O.C. is an accessory for the "12,000 Series" Cutters, to be used on Hougen Portable Magnetic Drills and materials up to 275 BHN. This M2 H.S.S. Cutter features a 3/4-inch diameter shank, and is made of hardened, high speed tool steel and precision ground. The 15/16-inch cutter diameter is to be used with pilot 10528, and has a decimal equivalent of .9375.
- Part Number : 12230HOU
- Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 8.1 x 2.6 x 1 inches
- Item model number: 12230HOU
- Material: Steel
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: 90 day warranty