The United Abrasives Type 27 Z-Tech High performance-cutting wheel features a ceramic aluminum oxide grain. It provides a very uniform, high-density grain structure that is extremely durable and self-sharpening for long life and cooler cut. It is designed for use on stainless and most metal.
United Abrasives, Inc./SAIT is a privately held company that was established in 1970. Our relationship with SAIT, an Italian corporation founded in 1953, began as we first manufactured coated abrasive belts. By 1975 we had expanded our production to include bonded abrasives. The strong commitment between United Abrasives, Inc. and SAIT continues today. We are well-known worldwide for quality, consistency, and the highest levels of service. We are one of the largest and leading manufacturers of abrasive products in the world. We only use premium materials. We demand consistent manufacturing operations and have the most rigorous quality control testing in the industry. United Abrasives manufactures a full line of bonded abrasives: grinding wheels, cutting wheels, cup wheels, cones, plugs and a host of similar bonded products. We also manufacture a wide variety of sanding sheets, belts, rolls, flap discs, fiber and PSA discs. Plus, we offer a broad line of wire brushes, non-woven abrasives, precision diamond-cut Tungsten Carbide Burs, diamond wheels, and a full line of accessories.See all Product description
- Part Number : 22072
- Item Weight: 1.44 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 1 inches
- Item model number: 22072
- Size: 4-1/2"
- Style: Type 42/27 Cutting Wheel
- Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Ceramic Aluminum Oxide Grain
- Item Package Quantity: 50
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: United Abrasives, Inc. warrants that all industrial products it manufactures will be as represented in its catalog and will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for which the product was intended if, but only if, it has been properly stored and used. Our obligation under this Warranty shall be limited to either the exchange of any product proven to be defective under normal use or to refund the purchase price thereof, at our option, within six months from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. The term "original purchaser", as used in this Warranty, shall be deemed to mean that person or company to whom the product was originally sold. This remedy is purchaser's exclusive remedy against United Abrasives, Inc. for any damages to either person or property caused by any defect or other failure in the product. Said refund or exchange shall constitute a fulfillment of any and all liabilities of United Abrasives, Inc. with respect to the quality of the product sold by it. All products listed in this catalog must be used in accordance with the safety regulations set by OSHA, by the directive described by the American National Safety Institute B7.1 ("Safety Requirements for the Use, Care and Protection of Abrasive Wheels") and by the American Brush Manufacturers Association. The user of any United Abrasives, Inc. product should be thoroughly familiar with the above safety rules and regulations before use of the product.